Some pups just can’t wait to get to the Ranch! Follow these easy steps to becoming a customer at the best boarding, daycare and training facility in the Austin area:
- Take a tour! Come visit us any Saturday at noon (weather permitting) for a comprehensive tour of our kennels, playgroups, training center and more! Saturdays don’t work for you? Schedule a private tour with DogBoy or DogGirl, or take a virtual tour on our website. *This step is optional, but we do recommend checking out all that we have to offer so you can be sure we’re a good fit for you and your pet!
- Fill out a New Customer Form for each dog you’d like to bring out to the Ranch.
- Have your pet’s current vaccination records sent to us via either email or fax (512-252-3102). We will need to see Bordetella, Rabies and Distemper records.
- Once we receive your New Customer Form and vaccinations, our friendly office staff will contact you to schedule your dog’s first visit here, a.k.a., his/her “Evaluation.”
- Once your dog has had an evaluation, we can schedule future daycare, boarding, and even dog park appointments!
You can contact our office staff at 512-251-7600, option 1, with any questions along the way.
If you’d like to start with classes, private lessons or other training options before checking out our boarding and daycare options, you can do that too! Just follow steps 1-3 above, and our training staff will be in touch to help with your training needs.
We hope to see you out at the Ranch soon!
– Blog post by Kate Van der Voort, Office Manager
– Photo of Gypsy Mycoskie, taken by DogBoy