DogBoy’s Behavior Boot Camp
Does your dog have special behavior needs that make him or her difficult to place in daycare or boarding? Is your dog reactive towards other dogs, new people or specific objects? DogBoy’s Behavior Boot Camp is a great way to help your dog receive the training and socialization he or she needs to work towards becoming confident and socially appropriate.
The dogs will spend their day with our certified training staff and will receive two 15 minute private training sessions during the course of the day. Training will be personalized for each dog’s specific needs in consultation with you. Your dog will also receive multiple sessions of active outside time in the green space around the Training Center. Your dog will return home, mentally and physically tired, while at the same time making progress on their specific training needs.
- Offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Drop Off between 8:30 am and 9:30 am at the Training Center
- if you need to drop off earlier, you can do so at the main office starting at 7:00 am (please prearrange with training staff)
- Pick Up between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm at the Training Center
- $75/day, or buy an 8 pack for 10% off ($67.50/day)
Additional Boot Camp training sessions can be purchased for $25 per 15 minute session.
This program is limited to 6 dogs per day. Please call the training office at 512-251-7600 extension 106 or 107 for more information