Featuring Jen Larson, KPA-CTP & Clara Scott, CPDT-KA
Concept by Courtney Emken
We got jokes! Next stop our own Netflix comedy special! 😂🤣😂🤣 Real talk tho—our trainers tell you some silly and fun dog jokes that you can use at work, with friends, or at your next party (or dog park!).
– Hi, I’m Jen.
– I’m Clara.
– And we’re here today to talk about some of our favorite dog jokes. So I know we normally do some more serious topics but today we’re just gonna have a little fun. So, Clara, what do you got?
– What do you call a dog magician?
– I don’t know.
– A labracadabrador! So what do you got, Jen?
– So, why didn’t the dog speak to his foot?
– I don’t know, why didn’t the dog speak to its foot?
– ‘Cause it’s not polite to talk back to your paw. Got another one?
– Yup, so what’s a dog’s favorite instrument? A trombone, whomp whomp.
– This one might be a little too much. What do you call a dog with no legs?
– I don’t know, what do you call a dog with no legs?
– Doesn’t matter ’cause he’s not gonna come anyway.
– What do you call it when a cat wins a dog show?
– I don’t know.
– A cat-tastrophe.
– So, Clara.
– Why does nobody wanna work for a dog?
– Why not?
– Because they hound their employees.
– So Dumb.
– That’s pretty dumb.
– So Jen,
– Why was the dog stealing shingles?
– Tell me.
– Because he wanted to become a woofer.
– So hopefully you laughed at one of those terrible jokes.
– Yeah, we did.
– We did, we definitely laughed. So hopefully you can tell one to your co-worker, family member, and make somebody smile this week.