Are you overwhelmed with all that is associated with properly training and socializing your new puppy? We have solutions! DogBoy’s Pup Academy will give your new puppy the opportunity to receive the positive training and socialization that is so crucial to his or her development into a happy, confident and socially appropriate dog.
Pup Academy includes a full day of daycare with 2 training sessions, socialization with other dogs, and play time.
Puppy training will focus on:
- Attention / Eye contact
- Familiarization with being handled
- Leash Walking
- Recall (Coming When Called)
- Positive Social Experiences
- Environmental Familiarization
- Impulse Control (Stay, Wait)
- Crate Training
- Offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Drop off is between 7:30 and 9:30 am at the Training Center
- Pick up is between 4:00 and 6:00 pm at the Training Center
- *please drop off at the TWC, not the main office
- $85/day, or buy an 8 pack for 10% off ($76.50/day)
Spots for Pup Academy are limited to 6 puppies per day.
Please call the training office at 512-251-7600 extension 106 or 107 for more information.