It’s official. Austin and Travis County have issued a mandatory shelter in place order to keep people from spreading or catching COVID-19. We consider ourselves to be an essential business as a provider of services to those in the medical fields, as well as providing much needed supplies for our pets.
If you are a first responder, nurse, doctor, child care provider or otherwise work in any of the many essential businesses, we are here for you and your pets. You can count on us to continue to care for your pets and keep them safe.
At the same time, we are among the many small businesses who are being heavily impacted by this disease. Below are some ways you can still support us even if you don’t currently need our services here at the ranch.
We’re Still Open!
DogBoy’s is staying open for business, and have made the following changes to keep you, your pets, and our staff as safe as possible.
- The front office is now closed to foot traffic. If you would like to purchase retail (which would greatly help), we will gladly package it and deliver to your home (within 10 miles of Pflugerville or you can drive through and pick it up while staying in your car.
- To make a reservation or ask a question, please call us at 512-251-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All billing should be handled online by credit card if possible to minimize the handling of cash.
Boarding and Daycare
- We are still accepting reservations for daycare and boarding for any of you who need it.
- For all drop offs and pickups, please park in the circle drive during business hours and call us at 512-251-7600. Someone will meet you at your car.
- If you are dropping off for boarding, please keep belongings to a minimum. We are happy to provide bedding and food.
Please refer to your individual trainer regarding classes. Whitney will begin holding classes online through Zoom. Clara’s classes are on hold for the moment until restrictions are lifted.
Private lessons will be available online through Zoom calls as needed. All deposits made will be honored if you prefer in person lessons that are now on hold.
Day School, Wellness Daycare and ELSA
Training related daycare is closed until restrictions are lifted. Regular daycare is available for those who need it.
Private Dog Park & Agility Field
The dog park will remain open for weekend memberships and is now open to clients weekdays for private reservations multiple times per day. Please call the office to make your reservation.
Please contact us at (512) 251-7600 to check in. We will charge your card on file and email a receipt to the primary email address associated with your account. Once you’ve made us aware of your arrival, you are free to head out to the agility field or dog park for your reservation.
DogBoy’s At Home
Dog Walks and pet sitting reservations are available as needed. If you need us, we’ll figure out a way to help you.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Call the office to order RETAIL. We have Pulsar, toys, treats, collars, and CBD products. We can deliver it to your door or have it ready on our front porch for pickup.
- Buy a punch card. Save cash by purchasing discounted packages like boarding, daycare and grooming NOW. Purchasing a punch card not only makes check out a breeze, it can save you up to 15% on our services. Pricing information on punch cards can be found here: https://www.dogboys.com/policies-pricing/prices/
- Visit our dog park. Private reservations means that you’ll have the whole park to yourself on weekdays.
- In order to help us facilitate the processing of transactions, we ask that you take a moment to log into your Pet Portal account https://www.dogboys.com/pet-portal/ and update any address, email or credit card information that may have recently changed. You may contact our front desk team via phone to make those changes, as well.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of you who are trying so hard to support DogBoy’s! From all of us here at the Ranch, we send our love and well wishes, and are so grateful for your trust in us.